When you shop with us in order for us to confirm and process your order we require your name, e-mail address, contact address and phone number, delivery address and credit/debit card details. Without this information it is difficult to confirm and process your order. Your telephone number is also useful if we have a problem with your order. In certain circumstances (unless you advise us otherwise) we may pass your telephone number to a courier/ delivery agent if they are having difficulty delivering your goods.
Your personal information is fully confidential and to comply with all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
Rest assured, we do not share your personal details with third parties for their marketing purposes.
How we use your personal data
Any information we collect through correspondence with you or via our website is used to process your order improve the service we offer you and where appropriate update you on Dirtcatcher products and services. Your personal data is used only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of goods and services to you
- Providing you, by mail, with information on the products and services we offer and updates on promotions and offers that may be of interest to you
- Analyzing your preferences so we can improve our service and product offers
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- We do not store financial information